Barco One: Scrubs that support our planet
Since its introduction in 2016, Barco has recycled millions of plastic bottles into their Barco One scrub collection. Now you can look good and feel great knowing that each Barco One garment is curated from fabric made out of 5-recycled plastic water bottles.
- 50% Polyester / 43% Recycled Polyester / 7% Spandex
- Made with 5 recycled bottles per garment
- 4-way stretch
- Quick-Shed animal hair release
Due to its anti-static properties, which releases animal hair quickly and easily from the surface of the fabric, Barco One scrubs are great for veterinarians, pet groomers, dog walkers, animal wranglers, etc.
planet koi: Fabric for change
Introducing planet koi, a new collection of scrubs made from recycled fibers for a more sustainable world. For every planet koi garment sold, one tree will be planted.
- 55% Polyester / 38% Recycled Polyester / 7% Spandex Stretch
- Soft, luxurious and silky feel
- 4-way stretch for easy movement
- Quick drying and fade resistant
- Moisture-wicking to keep you cool and dry
koi is proud to partner with One Tree Planted, a non-profit organization dedicated to protecting biodiversity and helping reforestation efforts around the world. Learn more at onetreeplanted.org.